Wood Luxury Vinyl Flooring Dry Back 3.0mm Office Flooring Anti Slip
Introduction Of Wood Luxury Vinyl Flooring:
Hot-pressed sheet at first furnace
Even gloss,no discolor,no bubble,no layers,no impurity,no scratch,no crease,etc.
1.Out appearance,quality,techniques inspection from every furnace:samples of hot-pressed sheets are taken from top,middle,bottom position.
2.First furnace inspection:flooring out appearance,thickness,peeling strength.Inspection at first furnace should be done for different sizes:First inspection:2 sheets of each furnace.The following inspection:5 sheets of each furnace.
To guarantee the best quality,we usually test the flooring by professional devices as below:
1.Make sure no color difference
2.Check size stability and thickness eveness
3.Test wear abrasion value
4.Make sure the edge smooth and straight for non-sealing installation
1.Anti slip:The buffering effect of elastic floor material greatly reduces the risk of falling. For example, in schools, kindergartens, nursing homes, hospitals and other places, it is easy to happen accidents due to accidental slipping or mixing, and the buffering effect of elastic materials can avoid the bruises caused by falling.
2.Sound absorb:In addition to dispersing and absorbing impact energy, PVC flooring can also play the role of sound absorption and sound insulation. In hospitals, hotels, shopping centers, schools, libraries and other public places made of reinforced concrete, the sound generated by walking, goods moving and goods landing often causes noise disturbance to the public. PVC floor material with foam layer can form a good sound insulation layer and provide a quiet living environment.
3.Fire resistance:it reaches to high grade Bf1
1. Floor must be placed at the entrance of buildings to avoid sand and dust entering through shoelaces.
2. The ground that sunlight can direct to may contract and change color, so curtain must be installed to block sunlight.
3. PVC floor material may be due to furniture, sofa, household appliances bottom rubber gasket caused discoloration, so the use of protective materials (silver, paper) isolation.
4. When moving heavy objects such as furniture and piano, pay attention to avoid scraping and bumping on the ground. The feet of steel furniture should be equipped with rubber protective pads to prevent floor loss.
5. Do not place burning cigarette butts on the floor to prevent burning the floor.