UV Coating PVC Plank Flooring 152.4mm X 914.4mm X 1.5mm Customized
What is LVT Flooring?
To go the extra mile in understanding LVT, let’s take a look at how it’s made. LVT is manufactured through the following five primary processes.
1. Research and Development
From the beginning, research and development teams aim to simulate and evaluate new innovative concepts through trial and error. Large amounts of raw materials are mixed so that the team can study their interactions. The raw materials used in the production of LVT include polyvinyl chloride resins (PVC) and calcium carbonate. Once the team has a satisfactory compound to work with, it is ready to begin the calendering process.
2. Hot Press Operation
Base layer,wear layer and print film ,put them in different layers,then send them into hot press machine.Set machine's temprature and other process datas.In three hours,it finishes,then take the whole piece out of machine.
Lay down through 24-48 hours,go through water cooling and UV coating.
UV layer:Ensure superior stain-resistant and water-proof performance,saving maintenance costs.
Transparent wear layer:Restore the authentic color and embossing,protecting it from abrasion.
Decoration layer:Regardless of natural wood or stone structure,we offer a variety of pattern choices that will better showcase your personality.
Wear resistance test of PVC floor: Our floor reach Wear resistance P level or T level.
1. Ensure the room’s length and width to determine if the first row will need to be cut.
2. Cut off the unsupported tongue of the first row so that a clean, solid edge is toward the wall.
3. Start installation from the conner of the wall . Tongue side must start facing the wall and it is careful to leave 10mm expansion space. Install the planks from left side to right side.
4. Install the next plank in the first row by angling the short side tongue into the short side of the first plank. Shift the plank down towards the end seam and lightly lift the previous plank in order to engage the end joints together.
5. Use the same method to complete the installation of the first row.
6. Place the short end tongue of the next floor panel at an angle against the previously installed floor panel and fold gently down.
7. Using gentle force and at an angle, you gradually, from left to right, push the long side tongue into the locking groove of the previous row.
8. Complete the whole row in the same way.
For quick respons please feel free to find us through wechat/whatsapp:+86-13057223323